Massive exposure to mercury
- Name: Robertson
I've been badly poisoned by massive exposure to mercury and also to lead as a kid and even more later in industry. As I began taking out a lot of that mercury I also experienced very strong infection pains. That was a result of Herxheimer pains that occur whenever the body's immune defense discovers a powerful infection. Part of my infection came from getting a "dirty" blood transfusion.
After I had that operation I felt terrible and my heartbeat began skipping real bad. Then an electronic MSA test was performed which showed I've got Lyme Disease from my transfusion. After my healing progress stalled I began to take small doses of MMS and worked on up. I got as high as 12 drops of MMS twice each day in 60 drops of citric acid mixture. After about 2 months of doing that in approx.
late 2008 I quit using any MMS after my heart STOPPED skipping altogether. After 3 or 4 more months passed that heartbeat began skipping again, but not nearly as bad. Then I took the same 12 drop doses of MMS mixed with citric acid drops for the final 3 months of 2009 and that STOPPED my heart skipping once again. Now a massive amount of heavy metals have been removed so I started to take MMS some more now in July 2010.
The Herxheimer pains I'm now having after taking only 8 drops of MMS twice are now very STRONG indeed. The MMS is now getting to my infections and killing them which causes those pains. The mercury in me has been sequestering, or hiding, these infections so my immune could NOT have any affect and wasn't able to cure them. That's why mercury was being administered by doctors to patients in the 1800s who had syphilis - because mercury in the body will lock those infections within a matrix of mercury ions and that causes the infection symptoms to be milder.