This is the FIRST time not only is he getting better and better but he is maintaining it.
- Website/Source: https://www.natmedtalk.com/threads/mms-testimonials-only.2115/
I want to share another success story from the mother of my young friend Max.
Max is recovering from autism, with a peak ATEC of 126. He would actively avoid interacting with family members, was anxious and not potty trained.
Max has made remarkable progress in less than a year’s time on the protocol.
See the story in his mother’s own words.
Max is 12, he weighs 94 lbs. He’s been on the CD protocol since beginning of July 2019.
He’s always been up and down over the years, with his worst atec being 126.
– Constant meltdowns
– Living in a state of perpetual anxiety
– Soiling himself
– No attention span
– Zero social skills and zero desire to be social and interact with others. Actually putting his hand over his own mouth and running away into a corner to show you he doesn’t want to be spoken to and interacted with.
– Cold sweaty hands which would leave actual wet patches where he’d touched.
– Avoided eye contact: If you tried to look at him he’d move your face away so you’re not looking at him. Would try and escape out of a moving car if looked at..
– Poor sleep
– Violent, aggressive behaviour during the frequent meltdowns, pulling people’s hair out from the root and then feeling so upset with himself for behaving like that.
– Absconding: Trying to run into moving traffic to get away during meltdowns.
– Speech: Unable to speak in sentences of more than 3-4 words, usually to tell you what he wanted. Diagnosed as speech of 18-22 month old in May 2019.
– GI Problems: Countless food intolerances, vomit profusely if I tried to give him sulphuric foods. Chondroitin sulphate made him vomit horribly even just 1 drop.
ATEC and Treatment History:
Pre-Treatment: Summer 2018 was ATEC of 126 and he was back in nappies (diapers).
Pre-Treatment: April 2019 his ATEC was as low as 110.
May 2019: Started him on black seed oil May 2019 and saw symptoms start to improve immediately.
July 2019: By July his ATEC was 57 when started the CD protocol. [Wow! 50 Point ATEC drop in 2 months from black seed oil!]
February 2020: Now his ATEC is 27 and I believe continuing to go down as his speech is getting better.
If you saw him last April, you would not think this possible.
Major Gains and Improvements:
– Mood: He is now calm, very well behaved. There is no anxiety, no meltdowns.
– Speech: He can carry on a fairly good conversation going back and forth perhaps 5-6 interactions.
– Sleep: He sleeps perfectly.
– Social: His social skills are so much better, as is his desire to be social with us. He interacts, sits with us, laughs at jokes, asks to play, tells me he has friends.
– Aggression: No violence, no aggression.
– Self-Expression: Types every day in full sentences about his thoughts and feelings.
– Self-Care: Self help skills getting better and better.
– Heavy Metals: Had him tested January 2020 and the aluminium is pouring out of him in “breathtaking” amounts (doctors words).
– GI Issues: His digestion improving. He is now on 16 drops of chondroitin sulphate with no vomiting at all. He is very affectionate, gives me cuddles and says, “I love you Mummy,” typed, “I want to be with mummy forever.”
EVERYONE is noticing the complete turnaround in him – many people have seen him at his worst and cannot believe this is the same person. I have so many parents wanting to know what I’ve done so they can repeat the same for their autistic child.
I’ve been trying to heal him for 7 years since he was 5. Some things made him better for a while and then he’d crash back down, worse than ever leaving me in despair as to what can be done to help him.
This is the FIRST time not only is he getting better and better but he is maintaining it. He is progressing massively- it is a dream come true. ❤️❤️❤️
Just to clarify – his ATEC is now 27 as of February 2020.
It was 57 start of CD protocol in July 2019.
auIt was 110 in April 2019, with its lowest being 126 the year before. It has been 126 before as well, when he was 6/7 years old.