MRSA (Staph Infection)

Name: Mr. Lowery

I had a recurring staph infection several years ago and I could feel my strength diminishing with every bout I would come down with. I had done 3 rounds of Cefalexin antibiotics and another one, Cipro I think.. I knew this couldn't go on much longer without creating a resistant strain of staph so I began to read everything I could on staphylococcus infections and I learned that antibiotics do not eradicate the pathogen. They cause it to mutate in to what is called a wall deficient L-form Staph and in that state the immune system does not attack it. It is also neutral in this state. Meaning it doesn't attack its host in this form. It then creates a biofilm and waits until the immune system is compromised again and returns as infectious staph. This was eye opening, knowing that antibiotics do not eradicate the staph and this is why it was recurring in me. Did some more digging and came across Jim Humble and MMS/CDS. It's mechanism sounded completely logical and made good sense so I went on the protocol. I haven't had a recurring or occurring staph or any kind of infection since and that was 5 years ago! The stuff works!

It cured my husband of the MRSA bug in both hands after 7 months with doctors he got worse, the last 4 months he couldn't use his hands at all, they had to be bandaged twice a day, within 4 days of the 12 day protocol his hands stopped cracking an weeping & you can visibly see the infection going, by the 12th day he was cured, so the FDA can feck right off,, that was 3 yrs ago & bug hasn't returned,

Name: Mike Gamebred

MMS works!!!! Cured me from MRSA and pneumonia in one week back in 2011...

Name: Omid Films

I’ve been using MMS everyday for 5 years now and it is the only thing that has cured my MRSA. It’s not magic it’s just chemistry. It is essentially a very potent PH stabilizer I even give it to my cats when they have infection and infection goes away. Most doctors are narcissist and make money off your sickness not your wellness. They just give you antibiotics that make you worse in the long run and coming right back to them.

Name: Diana Jamerson

MRSA -GONE! Thanks to MMS. The doctors had nothing ,,but this therapy worked and it worked for many other maladies as well. We've been using it for 2 years, no colds, no flu, no sore throats. I use it for countless issues and they always clear right up.

Name: Omid Films

Protocol 1000 cured my MRSA

Name: Cynthia Marsten

To all who say this is bleach ... wrong! I have a genetic hemoglobin anemia and cannot use certain chemicals or even some types of prescription drugs. Bleach is one that I avoid because it causes cyanosis making my nails and lips turn blue if I use it to clean. I took MMS 5 years ago for a staph infection. It cured the infection permanently within 2 weeks and never once did I experience cyanosis. No way can this be bleach.

Name: Pat Ratzinger

I had cellulitis that is a staph infection and it kept coming back. The doctor told me I was not keeping the area clean. I need to bathe more often when I hadn't changed up how I bathed. Since I have been taking MMS it is all gone. Plus my blood pressure I was having to take every day I am now down to taking it every 2 or 3 days instead of every day. I have Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis and my back hurts all the time and I can't take anything but Advil because I end up in the emergency room if I take Vicodin, codeine, etc. Since I have been taking MMS that pain is gone. MMS does work! They want you to think it doesn't so the AMA can sell you their drugs. I call them the American Murder Association! God Bless and try it and do what it says! What do you have to lose????

Name: Audrey Hickey

It cured my husband of the MRSA bug in both hands after 7 months with doctors he got worse, the last 4 months he couldn't use his hands at all, they had to be bandaged twice a day, within 4 days of the 12 day protocol his hands stopped cracking an weeping & you can visibly see the infection going, by the 12th day he was cured, so the fda can feck right off,, that was 3 yrs ago & bug hasn't returned,


I was scared of MMS and incredulous too, of course. But once your staph infection goes away in five days or so, you don’t doubt it much after that.

Hello Jordan, I currently purchase product from you all and have been taking MMS for over 15 years now. It has helped many friends heal from serious illnesses including MRSA and a severe bacterium that was eating the lining walls of my friend’s stomach. I had read in past years that individuals have used MMS for Parkinson’s Disease. When I did a search for testimonials, I didn’t find any and thought they might have been deleted over time. A good friend’s mother has Parkinson’s Disease and I would love to see her cured of the disease. Any way you can help will be appreciated .You can check your records and you will find orders from Greg DeLong.

Thank you for all you are doing!

Best regards,


Hi Mark - Greetings from Illinois. I am sending you this email to report success with MMS and a question. It has been quite some since I was diagnosed with MRSA and went through 3+ years of rounds of antibiotics but it kept coming back.  Determined to find a permanent fix, I found you and others talking of MMS on YouTube before the censorship (which is so sad and a topic for another day).  I followed the protocols just like you state and the MRSA is gone.  And it has stayed gone for 2.5 years now.  Praise God that I found MMS and the G2Church.  Since that time I listen to you and Joe every week.  On Sundays, "Welcome Welcome Welcome" can be heard booming my my kitchen internet radio speaker. 

My little grandbaby two and a half years old had staph infection. she went to the doctors many time but seem like all they gave her was creams and it still did not clear up the infection, and it got worse. Then came talks about putting your in the hospital. I learned about the MMS spray so I make stir up a dose in a 4-ounce bottle. Each day every 2 hours I would spray those areas that brook out. I want to say, thanks for MMS spray her infection was cleared up within 2 weeks and went away.  I live in Montgomery Texas, and I am very thankful for this product. 

Name: Szilvia

Where: NTT Timur, Indonesia.
When: August 2018
Time of treatments: Max seven days
Using: MMS, DMSO, Teatreeoil, Calendula

In August 2018 there was kind of an epidemic of Staph in all the villages. The local people does not know anything about Staph. There is very little medical care, and some are scared to go to hospital here. So, I gave MMS to this 15 year old girl. Kind of an emergency treatment. I first opened the blister on her mouth, squised the wite stuff out and than cleaned it with a MMS - DMSO mixture. After i put a pflaster whith teatreeoil on. I made her a Protokoll 1000 bottol and next day, after less than 24 horas, the swelling whas gone nearly compleatly. I made her drinking Protokoll 1000 for several days, but min. three days and put teatreeoil and calendula cream on her lip. I watched her for a few more weeks, whithout any returning of the Staph!

All cases i watched for several weeks after and at non of them the Staph had returned!

staph mms testimonials timor by iryjan 2018 1

At the same time there where 5 Staph people i treatet with MMS. A 30 year old lokal friend had this very big Staph wound on her leg, and an other smaller one on her bally, and a little one on the leg. I cleaned it with MMS - DMSO and did put a pflaster with teatreeoil and calendula cream on it. I although made her drinking Protokoll 1000 for some days. The result agane was amazing! Her big wound was closed up after 12 hours (photo) and heald up compleatly after one week, include the other two blisters she had.

staph mms testimonials timor by iryjan 2018 2

I had as good results with an other Lady same age. She had a big one at her ankle and a swallen food, plus fever. Fever was gone next morning, three days Protokoll 1000 was anough for her. While one girl didn´t take the Protokoll 1000, MMS didn´t work. I got cephalexin from the Hospital.

Althogh for some western people the MMS didn´t work as well as for the lokal people, where i have seen amazing healing results in a very short time. As well MMS worked very well for Indo Flue, Typhus and more.

There where no side effects, no pain, no stress, no costs involved!

Name: takkar og bukkar

I cured a staph infection in 2 to 3 weeks as can be seen in the photos below. I took some 2 to 5 photos a day, to document the event.

Done the right way I believe staph can be cured even quicker, because I was not consistent with the recommended protocols as I should have been, and even overgassed my finger at one point (you're supposed to only gas the infected area for 3 to 5 minutes), making it very red.

In the beginning, that first week, I did not do the recommended Protocol 1000. Instead, I would simply take doses ranging from 5 to 9 activcated drops, maybe 4-5 times a day. When you see me holding up the jar containing water with chlorine dioxide, that was around the time I decided that I needed to be more consistent with the Protocol 1000. From that moment I tried to do the 3 activated drops every hour, 8 times per day, which is what the Protocol 1000 is. I followed this protocol when making the Protocol 1000 'one day' jar. It contains 8 doses.

The white puss seen on a few of the photos is dead staph bacteria that comes out after gassing the infected area. As I did the gassing protocol, I would place my hand in a certain angle to make sure the dead bacteria could more easily fall right out. I purchased a new toothbrush and used that to very gently brush the areas that had gotten properly crusty, and of course threw the toothbrush away after the infection was over. The brown skin that I would peel off whenever I could, I think is probably dead staph bacteria combined with the coloring caused by the gassing.

The trashcan full of toilet paper was all paper used to dry the infected area after washing it with dishwashing soap. I would never use the same paper to dry two different areas, trying to ensure the infection would not spread. I washed the infected area each time before doing the gassing protocol and each time after doing the gassing protocol (to wash away the white puss/dead staph.) I washed the infected area with soap under lunk to hot water. I then dried the area with plenty of paper, then covered the infected area with the clay-salve and bandaids.

Since the infection started, I had no pain what so ever thanks to the calcium bentonite clay & petroleum jelly salve.

The salve you see me covering the infected area with is Calcium bentonite clay and Petroleum jelly mixed into a salve. I would then cover the clay-salve with bandaids. This is great, because for as long as I had my finger covered with the clay-salve and bandaids, there was no felt pain from the infection at all. I could game playstation, write on the computer, use a fork, lift fairly heavy stuff, etc, and there were no problems with any of that.

I highly recommend this protocol to anyone suffering staph:

Protocol 1000, Gassing protocol, and (as often as possible) cover the infected area with salve made from petroleum jelly and calcium bentonite clay, and then cover that with bandaids to keep the salve in place. Wash off the clay salve and dry the infected area before doing the Gassing protocol, then after you've done the Gassing protocol, you wash again. Once washed, again put on the salve/bandaids -- all the while doing the Protocol 1000. Keep repeating until the staph goes away.

If you don't know what the Gassing protocol is then make sure you read the MMS information on Jim Humble's website or his MMS Wiki.

The photos below speak for themselves. MMS works. I took quite a few, I know, and maybe some of them should be deleted to save time, but with this many photos to document the event there can be no doubt that MMS is the real thing and gets the job done.

All cleared up! Thank you Jim!

(Edit: Updated by request - June 2018.)

Name: Mark Grenon
Location: America / United States

I contracted MRSA when I was working as a translator in hospitals in the Dominican Republic. Three of my children were also helping to translate and contracted MRSA. It was horrible. 7 of my 8 children also contracted this horrible bacterail infection! I treated all with MMS the old protocol which were horrible, but after 3 mos everyone was cleared of the infection! The new protocol 1000 is great!!

Mark Grenon

Name: Christine Cook
Location: America / United States

A few days after visiting a friend in the hospital, I noticed one of my fingertips started swelling, turning red and becoming painful. I ignored my symptoms for a few days but noticed the symptoms were getting progressively worse resulting in my entire finger being extremely painful as well as swollen and red. I panicked, as I had never experienced, which appeared to be an infection, take hold so fast. I went to the doctor who said that it appeared to be MRSA, prescribed an antibiotic, and said to come back immediately if the antibiotic appeared to not be working. I took most of the antibiotic, which did not have an effect at all on the MRSA. I am very sensitive to any type of drugs and don't like taking antibiotics anyway. So instead of going back to the doctor, I prepared protocol for skin infections and the pain STOPPED COMPLETELY after spraying MMS on my finger and exposing finger to MMS gas in glass "shot glass" the first time. My finger was healed completely in about 3 days. I am so grateful to Jim Humble and his ministry for letting the public know about MMS protocols including their continued support. Thank you again.

Name: Comeback Kid

Medical profession gave me no hope after acquiring hydrocephalus in an auto accident.  I went from a nursing home invalid for two years to become a productive vibrant citizen.  I now can drive, run, and live a normal life.  MMS also cured  deep vein thrombosis and cured me in 2 days of MRSA.  God bless this work forever!

Name: Judith H Moore

Hi Myrla and Al, I am writing to tell you what MMS did for Josh. Late last fall Josh had his gall bladder removed, also while he was in the hospital they removed a cyst, the size of a pea, from his chest. He returned home with MRSA, a staff infection,Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, a bacterium with antibiotic resistance, that he contracted at the hospital. For 3 weeks it continued to get worse until the hole in his chest was an inch or so deep. You could put your finger, up to the first knuckle in it. They (the hospital) told him to soak gauze in peroxide and stuff it back into the hole. He continued to do this for weeks and it just got worse. He called and told me how bad it was so I went over to the house to see. When I saw this gaping hole I almost started crying. I couldn't believe what I saw. I told him to stop putting the peroxide in there. I took the MMS and sprayed it into the hole, then put the gauze back in. He did this several times a day. After 3 days it started to close. In one week it had almost healed completly. Two weeks ago he was out in the yard and was covered with ticks, brown ticks, deer ticks, and turkey mites,a hundred or more. It took over an hour to get all the ticks off. The turkey mites were something else. They lay eggs under your skin and you can't get them out. Josh became extremely sick, to the point of not being able to talk or get out of bed. I thought he had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I really thought he was dying, he thought so too. He said,"Mom, go get Abbey, I've got to see her because I think I'm dying and I'm never going to see her anymore." Thats when I started giving him the MMS,every hour for 8 hours, every day. After the first day he was sitting up on the side of the bed. The next day he was up walking around. By the third day he was back to his old self. He also was covered with poison ivy, he had blisters all over his legs, hands and between his fingers,that was cleared up the next day.All the tick bites cleared up too. Please don't think I'm crazy, this really works. MMS kills everything in the body that is not supposed to be there, it doesn't harm any of the good bacteria or flora, only parasites and all the bad stuff in you. Maybe it can help Keith too. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I love you and will ask God to help him. God does miracles but sometimes he uses our hands.
                                                                                    Love Judie
  This is a letter I sent to my aunt, Her son is dying of cancer.

Name: Anchor707
Location: America / United States

Please do not listen to the false unproven claims of the negative claims of the naysayers concerning MMS. Last year I came down with MRSA which the medical establishment finds very difficult to treat since many antibiotics have lost their effectiveness against this disease.

I chose to try MMS to treat my MRSA. My sores started to dry up right away and I was completely healed in one week. I'm telling you that IT WORKS!. I did not get sick at all when taking it. MRSA has not returned

Name: Steve Zimmerman

I have been fighting MRSA for 5 years. 5 months ago I had a severe outbreak. After 1 week in the hospital and operations on both hands I took IV antibotics for 10 weeks. Every time they took me of the antibotics I would have another outbreak. This last time I had another outbreak before the antibiotics were finished. My MMS showed up the next day. I took 6 drops and waited an hour, I then took 15 drops and waited 4 hours and took another 15 drops. I got up in the morning and took another 15 drops, that afternoon the sores were scabed over. Took 15 drops that evening then started protocal 1000 the next day. Held the gas in my nose twice a day for a week while on the proto 1000. Haven't felt this good for a long time.  Thank You Jim.

Name: Rick
Location: America / United States

I am a man in my 50's and a few months ago I thought I had an in-grown hair on my scrotum. Before long I had a grossly swollen painful inflamed scrotum. Within a couple of days my chest erupted into a rash. With two days this rash reddened into what looked like a large burn then rapidly moved from my sternum all the way to my elbow, including my armpit. The rash produced a rash and scalded appearance then erupted into sores. The pain and exhaustion were unrelenting and I could not rest and was racked with pain and malaise. Soon an itch started on my calf and there began the 3rd location. I tried every topical essential oil that could be beneficial and was losing ground so I went to my physician. He started me on antibiotics and ordered lab tests.

I went to the lab, they took scrapings and blood samples and almost 3 weeks later the state lab reported that I had MRSA staph and an unidentifiable gram positive bacterial infection that turned out to be strep. As a side note, I also had been unable to breathe through my nose for many months. It was so occluded that I had to continuously breathe through my mouth, and it created shortness of breath as I ate, and it had caused severe sleep apnea. I was in a state of exhaustion before the infections set in. I had been fighting a long term battle with mycoplasmas and would take Doxyclcline for that which is the only drug that will keep it in check. I was also plagued with prostrate problems and had all the classic resulting urination difficulties.

My doctor prescribed sulfa, cyclines and cillins to be staggered to hit the staph and the strep. Topically I used colloidal silver, essential oils including oregano, tea tree, lavender, and chaparral, fresh aloe vera, hydrogen peroxide, golden seal, slippery elm, and lidocaine for the surface pain. Internally I used probiotics, olive leaf, golden seal, aloe vera juice, digestive enzymes and amino acids, vitamin B's plus more supplements and pain medication. Staph purportedly depletes amino acids and enzymes.

Although I was holding my own I was not returning to good health I was becoming depleted, sleepless and fatigued, had chills and what felt like fever. I had to continue to work. The infection seemed to go away, although now I know it was only in remission.

During this remission time I had a muscle spasm in my other leg that caused me to fall, injuring my muscles and ligaments and tendons. These infections are opportunistic and it invaded the damaged tissue and became another site of infection and I had another 8-9 weeks of hell. I had to be on a 3 week business trip and endured the swollen painful leg and upon my return got a resurgence of the mycoplasmas and then another round of the outbreak of strep and staph. This time the initial outbreak was on my face and primarily my nose. Second site was chest and armpit and the injured leg became painfully swollen again.

I enlisted the assistance of the extraordinary QX system of bio-radionics. There was an identification of mycoplasma pneumoniae, MRSA staph, and Group A strep erysipelas. It not only verified what the lab said but it was much more accurate about the identification and the targeting of the infectious agents. I began undergoing treatments from the QX system daily. I was losing skin from my nose.

At this time two friends almost simultaneously brought MMS forward. I had known about this several years ago in relation to malaria and had spoken a couple of times with Jim Humble, however I had forgotten his name and did not know how to make contact. A friend brought me a bottle and the book and I can't adequately express my excitement. Thoroughly understanding the chemistry, I started taking it immediately. Since I was so seriously ill I did not start off gently, my immune system had been punched.

I started with 12-15 drops 3 times a day.


Caused a reduction of the swelling of the prostate, increased urine flow, without pain, passed sludge-like material in urine

Complete clearing of nasal and sinus congestion that had plagued me for months-this also caused a drainage and reduction of swelling at the back of my head. Puffiness in my face especially around my eyes went away

Sharp pains started to occur in my stomach area and nausea set in. Despite the warnings in the book, I did not reduce the drops. I started to vomit on day 3. On the third day of vomiting I passed a parasitic infection that took three more days to pass entirely.

[Past education and experience with parasites led me to the understanding that these are polymorphic (multi-phased organisms) and the infections are co-factored with their specific cycles of existence.]

Stabilized the area of sores and swelling and 'scalded skin' and prohibited the advancement of the infection

Cleared edema and inflammation in extremities, including causing the disappearance of excruciating leg and back spasms

Was able to cut back on pain medication due to reduction in the inflammation

Even while vomiting I knew I expelling something the body needed to cast off, getting rid of illness rather than being ill. I actually felt cleansed.

Whites of the eyes became extremely white and vision somewhat improved.

Skin healed and re-formed, the new skin on nose and face was smooth and healthy

Reduced inflammation throughout my body which was astonishing, even the swollen calf became normal by day 3.

I stopped taking MMS after two weeks as I was feeling so well. The end of the following week I had a slight trauma to my thigh and within a couple of days it came on again with the same etiology as before. It is staying localized to my entire thigh and the pain is excruciating with swelling to the extent that the skin is crackling open and the area is weeping. This time I started the MMS dosage at 6-10 drops 1 time every 24 hours. I am now increasing the frequency to 2 times a day as well as the number of drops. It has been very localized and is not spreading or reappearing anywhere it has before. The internal and surface itching at the site is extreme.

What I do feel is that I am going through cycles of this as the infections have to be hit with the drops and every possible tool one could muster each time they go through their cycle. What we perceive as remission is actually a dormant phase of the surface expression of the infection. I know the MMS is efficacious and has been helping my immune system tremendously. Sleep sleep sleep. The reconstruction of the immune system occurs during sleep, even though sleep is very difficult.

Although I have another outbreak I do see how it is being held at abeyance instead of spreading as before. The MMS is seeking out the necrotic material that is created by the infection attacking the healthy tissue, leaving deposits of necrotic debris in its wake. My sense is that the cl02 compound is forging its way through my system and tissue. It needs time to catch up with healthy tissue prior to being infected. It is going as fast as it can to get ahead of the waste material that is created by the infection that destroys the healthy tissue.

Since this has occurred I have many reports from doctors and medical workers and from the afflicted themselves who all believe that this staph is already an epidemic. There is speculation about the silence from the CDC and other agencies regarding the genesis of the outbreaks and the numbers of infections that are increasing exponentially every week. I have personally known of three cases where hospital staff (each in a different state), have made concentrated efforts to make it of record that patients had arrived at the hospital with staph infections rather than the truth that the patients had acquired the infections after they had arrived in the hospital. All patients died.

MMS is working overtime to boost my immune system and doing an amazing job. It takes time and determination, but given the options, I'm committed to MMS. This, in conjunction with antibiotics and the treatments from the QX system are arresting and eradicating this virulent infection. The intensity and seriousness of the staph infections should not be underestimated. Also those who are being solely treated by antibiotics in my opinion and experience are not being cured nor are the infection truly resolved. It will resurrect in one form or another.

I am the fortunate one out here, I am recovering. I am most grateful to Jim humble and the work he has done for humanity.


(taken from "MMS, MRSA staph infection".)