Poison oak swelling gone in two days using MMS spray
- Name: Jay Ranger
MMS works wonders!
I have received a bad case of poison oak while hiking in southern California. After a week, my feet and lower legs swelled. I decided to treat with MMS by spraying on the skin. After two days of doing so, the swelling was completely gone and the redness was reduced down below the surface of the skin. Itchiness was temporarily stopped, and I used poison oak calming lotion thereafter to keep itchiness at bay.