MMS saved my life! I contracted black mold poisoning
- Name: Walt Gaffert
- Website/Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcTnM2jsAUg
Jim Humble and MMS saved my life! I contracted black mold poisoning, a blood born fungal infection of stachybotrys. The toxin utilized predominately is tricothecene a T2 mycotoxin. This powerful toxin kills healthy cells and was excruciatingly painful. I found a document written by the US army about an event in Laos in '82 utilizing this toxin. One line made the difference, "hypochlorite deactivates the toxin". MMS2 (calcium hypochlorite allowed me to function enough that I could fight for my life. Eventually I, through much prayer and contemplation, ingested 100 drops of MMS. I had been taking 30 drops every day for months but kept backsliding, I had to take drastic measures. After about 2-3 minutes after drinking 100 drops of MMS, I urgently had to use the toilet. A ball of candida about the size of a softball came out of me, then what looked like mold, lots of it. Then I vomited about 3-4 cups of what looked like coffee grounds, I found out later that was dead blood. The next morning I was able to eat my entire breakfast and keep it down, though it took me 1 1/2 hours to eat it. I have had people shut me down when I try to help the sick. It hurts to know I could spare so much suffering, but people run to their doctors like Lemmings to suffer their diseases, disorders, syndromes and infections. In the 10 years since my life was spared only two people have tried MMS under my guidance, both with good results.